View Single Post

Thread: Frenzied Berserker

1. - Top - End - #13
    Banned

Goblin

Default Re: Frenzied Berserker

Question: Would Indominable Soul feat work against Frenzy?

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Your problem will still be a 1 in 20 chance of failing your Will save on a Natural 1 and TPKing the whole party (unless you have a moderately optimized Wizard, in which case, he will most likely be unaffected by anything you do).
    Don't start again, please, we tried to explain to you that your idea of FB being walking TPK is wrong lat time, don't make me start again.

Okay, here are some other suggestions:

1) Spread out the party and stay away from FB. What Shneeky worries about so much is possible only if part is all next to each other. During a fight you should spread out. That way if FB will run out of opponents he will have problem attacking you.

2) Have the lowest initiative in the party. Seriously, it saves a great lot of trouble if everybody can move out of your way, making you waste a turn to even get to them, or throw spelsl at you. Especially if you're the slowest guy i nthe group. My party solves my problem by this way - they stay away and fastest member leads me out of the civilians while being slighty beyond my reach.

3) Use bag of tricks. It's written in Frenzy describtion that FB must attack the nearest creature, even if they are not a threat. So make the party throw at you bunch of hrmless animals until you calm down.

4) Take murky-eyed flaw and make others use some form of concealment.

5) Give other party members something to make them invisible.

6) Convince another player to play somebody who can hold his own against you in combat, say War Hulk or Dwarven Defender and make it that he holds you down until you calm down. The roleplay potential for that is glorious.
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2012-11-15 at 12:14 PM.