Quote Originally Posted by Bakuel View Post
I didn't bind it, but I have had to change my sleeping position to keep my right arm relatively straight and my elbow at rest. Granted, I might as the sleeping position is different enough that I tend to roll around in the night.

Spoiler
Show
The funny thing about the nerve injury was that for a while I was afraid it was something wrong with my carpal tunnel as the bottom of my right hand had was numb. I rested my wrists and hands but the sensation didn't go away. After a doctor visit turns out I must have hit my lower elbow at sometime as the doctor told me the nerve was injured there even though it felt fine besides a small prickly pain when a small spot on the nerve was poked.
After starting to rest my upper elbow (which felt fine) feeling started to return to my hand.
The whole event left me feeling extraordinary silly. Oh ye nerve problems.
Wow that is worse than mine. The outside of my arm about halfway each direction from the elbow is sensitive, but the worst I get in my hand is prickling and burning sensations on the outside edge/fingers.
It does look nice, now I want to see the print...
Luckily I took a picture of it since I liked it. It was still crooked when I used it as a reference.
Spoiler
Show

C-9, or "I colored something. Mission Accomplished."

Spoiler
Show
I tried to give myself 1 hour to color a doodle. This is the result. It isn't that good.
Spoiler
Show

Link

More ponies in space, smuggling spice. Carrying crates, shooting guns. Scoot isn't going to shoot anyone like that and Applebloom is feeling guilty about unknowingly taking the safe caring position from Sweetie Belle. The colors are blargh, but I picked them with little second thoughts. The line work could be a lot cleaner too. And perhaps some different colors and not boring grey. Ok, there's a lot of things wrong with this doodle. Next time I guess.

Oh yes, and the tails are indeed, tacked on as a after thought.
Sweetie is cringing wonderfully, expecting a laser bolt to the back any second, and Applebloom's expression is great as well. I agree on the colours in terms of variety, but overall I don't think it looks so bad. The tails could have been integrated a little better, but at least you didn't forget them. I'm sure the empire'd love it if all spice smugglers dressed the same.

----

Day 143:

This would've been recognizable as Elvis if I hadn't drawn his hair too low and royally messed up his facial proportions (his face should be much longer). As it is, just a more generic greaser.
Spoiler
Show
Time: 30 minutes thereabouts
Music: Pony