1. - Top - End - #189
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XL: Season on Hold 'til Morello gets Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    I can finally talk about one of the major projects I've been working on.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2801752
    Looks great. Also, I see a "Crystalline Flask" item there, as well as a new Zeal upgrade! Looks like either a spear or the "Statikk Shiv" that's been alluded to. Time will tell.

I like the new format quite a bit, although I'm a tiny bit disappointed that it still doesn't allow us to customize our own recommended item sets. That saddens me.

Still, nice work.

Edit: Also, I saw in the Preview thread that you're considering making terms like "Armor Penetration" searchable...please do. If I could type in "Penetration" to see all those options immediately, it would be really, REALLY helpful.

Further Edit: Based on THIS picture you posted. That's a GREAT recommended item interface, and I really, REALLY hope that some day soon we can customize our own versions of this on a per-champion basis. I absolutely love it.

That said, did you guys ever consider making the text for "UNIQUE Passive - Passive Name" a different color, to make the effect stand out better? I don't know about everyone else, but having that in a slightly different shade would really draw attention to the item's strength, and increase readability of the text block.

Nitpicking because it's what I do. That said, this is wonderful, and a marked improvement on anything they have currently. Again: beautifully done.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2012-11-15 at 04:31 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.