Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
They did. They actualy had a clever little slip that EXPLAINS why they look the way they do:

Spoiler
Show

They shown that when they ate Ralphs gun, they adapted to the gun.

Its logical to assume that when they eat the candy kingdom, they became candy like.

King Candy was a flaw in the system, and glitchy. Its possible to assume his dominant personality took control of the bug thing.

I don't think that's what they were questioning:

Spoiler
Show
The question was why the Cy-Bugs are relentless, remorseless killing-machines that WOULD wreak havoc if let loose, while the rest of the video-game villains are punch-clock types that meet once a week (or month, I don't know how often AA-like groups actually meet) and are generally friendly, polite and even kind when "off-camera." Why are the Cy-Bugs destroyers of game worlds, while for the rest of the bad guys they're just doing their job? Even a throwaway line like "they've got crappy, incomplete programming because the game was rushed out" or something would have explained that, but we don't even have something like that to explain why the Cy-Bugs don't adhere to the same expectations the rest of the games have of their villains.

Saw the movie on Monday night and it was WELL worth it. Great character interaction, just enough foreshadowing that when the big reveals were made you went "Oh, NOW I get it! Cool!", and scenes that just tug on the heartstrings, both happy and sad. To quote Owl City in the end credits, "When Can I See This Again?"