Or, you know, people who suffer from APD. Or suffer brain injuries such that they're no longer able to cognitively respond with emotion.

I think what it boils down to is how we define emotion. There are several models of emotion that psychologists debate over, but at the very least it seems they agree on a few key components of what an emotion involves. Reading from my dusty ol' general psych textbook, it uses the working definition of emotion being composed of "(1) a subjective conscious experience (the cognitive component) accompanied by (2) bodily arousal (The physiological component) and (3) characteristic overt expressions (The behavioral component)"

So, let's break this down and see if Jones has all of these bits that make up emotion.

Based on what Jones has told us, the subjective cognitive experience, the feelings, that humans have in them are missing in her experience. Much like some head trauma victims, she lacks the cognitive ability to interpret things in that manner.

Likewise, any physiological response that indicates emotion is also missing. We've not seen her dilated pupils or sweat. We've never looked at her anatomy, but I imagine if we did we'd not see glands pumping out chemical signals, not see the heart rate increase or slow in beat, not see blood flush from organs to muscle. Indeed, given that she tells us she is not alive, I find it unlikely any of these reactions are happening.

And as for behavioral response... Jones is well known for her lack of expression or display of any emotion whatsoever. Not even the involuntary ones.

In effect, I believe Jones is telling the truth when she says she is without emotion. She doesn't seem to have anything that resembles what human psychologists would identify as emotion. What motivates her is beyond me, but lack of emotion or physical stimulus would suggest that it would be entirely different from what our animal brains interpret as emotion.

Finally, her description of an inability to make emotional connections and that her responses were learned through mimicry and social observation fit the symptoms of a traditional sociopath.