People leave cuz their dumb. I lost almost all of my placement matches and am now in 1100 elo (I was 1453 or something before), I have to gain back all that elo, probably very slowly. Its mostly my fault, because I wasn't enough of a jerk to demand top and just destroy people, but multiple games I didn't do much worth mentioning.

@Items: Its a pretty huge change. It'll probably take the pros a good while to figure out things. This is why Season 3 official won't start for a while and pros have been given a preview of all the items. It'll take a while for us to see exactly what all this stuff means, but right now all I can say is:

THEY ADDED BATTLEFURY TO LEAGUE ITS NOW ACTUALLY GOOD YES SPLIT PUSH ALL DAAAAAAAAAY

In other news:
So I've been playing Darius recently. Experimented with different builds. In lane he seems impossible to really "beat" if you make so much as 1 small mistake and/or aren't ranged, but outside of that he becomes very... meh, often times. Thoughts, tips, suggestions?

My current favorite build is probably Frozen Mallet rush, followed by tanky items. I've also messed around with Sunfire Cape rush and then... just tanky items. So yeah, I've been doing lots of tanky items. Is BT even fun on him, or do you just die? (Also: Last Whisper+Max E = 55% armor pen wtf)