Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
Yes, let us trust the bearer of the Element of Honesty to keep the secret fake crystal heart secret.

Okay, yes, she's once again getting by with half-truths. That's our Applejack!
Actually, I thought this was really nice. After all, what is Applejack besides the Element of Honesty? She's a salespony! And we got to see some good salespony skills there, what with heading off curious crystal ponies and getting them interested in something else.

It's good to see Applejack as more than just the rodeo-southern-drawl pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Not to add to the the misunderstood villain fuel, since I hate that, but an EQD thing just think of a:

Crazy theory

With this wonderful screencap here, we know the door trap makes Twilight's eyes go glowy green and red, a la dark magic. What if Sombra got trapped by the door (made by someone else even further back), and then, afraid of his worse fear, made sure it would never come to pass (by enslaving the crystal ponies). That is why his eyes are as they are, not because of the dark magic (which came later). Then he gets smoked (hah!) and actually goes insane.

Using an Occam's razor approach, this makes no sense, and I personally don't like it either, but I figured I'd throw it out there for people to chew on.
Actually, I think this is a really neat idea. (The fact that Twilight's eyes are like that when she's casting magic upstairs kind of upsets the theory, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
Ok... I know this might be entirely old news for you guys; but I just discovered that Twilights gender bent version is named Dusk Shine.... I'll tell you it is weird to read a shipping fanfiction and read your username every once in a while (the Fanfiction in question is "The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine") >_>.
Yeah, as others have said, the names have been floating around for awhile now. On a Cross and Arrow probably helped to popularize them quite a bit.

Oh, and have some more Dusk Shine.