1. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    An observation of pony pairs... not that kind.

It seems like the series has been wanting to play sets of ponies off of each other. Rarity and AJ are the hard-working ones that manage to get in trouble by getting too much work and half-truths, but they both of very different views on social etiquette. Twilight and Pinkie make the "Dexter's Lab" pair where you have the bookish genius confounded by a bright but almost alien intellect.

Then why Fluttershy and Dash? They don't seem similar enough for their differences to have much weight. I theorize that trying to answer this has lead to the path of least resistance for the community: Shipping.
    I challenge your original assertion! Really we haven't got that much Twilight and Pinkie stuff. Not in comparison to the FlutterDash and Rarity and AJ stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    not yet....

Perched Perilously atop, Perchance, a Peruvian Plataeu amid Posies, Petunias, Pampas and Phlox, Powerful Peregrines and Peculiar Platypii Passing by; Petite but Powerful Polish Polo Player Paul "Pudding" Pierce Passively Pondered the Possibility of Positively Prodigious Piles of Perfect Pretty Pink, Purple, and Puce Prancing Puking Party Ponies in Pairs of Pajamas Politely Pilfering Plates of Pralined Pecan Pieces,Platters of Pasta, and Parboiled Peanuts Perhaps while Preparing to Pugilisticly and Painfully Punish Penzancian Pirates Plundering, Pillaging and Poisoning Popular Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Produce Purveyors Providing Peach, Pear, Pineapple, and Prohibited Peyote Pastries to Penurious, Prideful and Peckish Poor People for Plaid Pussycat Plushies, Plastic Pinkie Pie toys, Packages of Pinecones,or Paltry Pouches of Pennies, Pesos, or Pakistani rupees.

which puts me at 88 i think(i dont think i can push it to 100)--anyone wanna count up the P words for me..i am a little crosseyed atm
    --no duplicate P words(i dont think)
    --only one non P word in a row
    --yes it rambles on(and on and on and on), but it does actually make sense(of a sort)

--I think I am going to save this and enter it into the Bulwer-Lytton contest

how did this get started?
    i was trying to think what might beat Gak Gak Gak as next thread title and came up with
    Positively Prodigious Piles of Pretty Pink Party Ponies

then i thought..hmmm someone will try to add a few more p words on there, so i will beat them to it....and i just couldnt stop..............

but i think i am done..i hope i am done..i, dare i say it, Pray that i am done.
    ..its like i was being Punished by some Phantasamal muse...........
    Arrggh, im sorry, please stop Pelting me with Pebbles and Pilfered Pipes
    I can't believe you haven't used Pegasus yet.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-11-17 at 12:25 AM.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar