1. - Top - End - #1187
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Episode 3.3 Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Twi has to find the orange'd animals first before reversing the spell.

If the mirror only creates shallow reflections of yourself, I wonder what it would do with some of the other ponies... on second thought, yeah, rock the entrance. Never speak of it again. Fanfics will ensue anyway.
    But oh my did I ever laugh when the test turned out to be "Watching Paint Dry". I laughed so hard at that. This was a good episode.

A secret compartment in the library that help the legend book needed... exactly who lived-in/built this library?
    Batmare, obviously.

Spoiler
    Show
    It maybe somewhat evil of me, but I think there might be potential for mirror abuse, and not just the shenanigans way.

For example, grab a fairly innocent pony, perhaps Applebloom, and load her up with two saddlebags full of bits. Send her through the mirror ad nauseum. Collect the bits. Zap away the extra Appleblooms; you could set up a password to reveal the true one, like "Zecora." Crash the economy with your mountain of bits.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-11-17 at 11:30 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!