Changelog! Night of the Living Nerfs, unfortunately, but a side new Enhanced Armaments effects might help make it up.
- Twinned Device has been hit with the nerfbat in a single, simple respect. You are no longer provided with the means to wield all the weapons you summon. It is still quite possible to go crazy multiweapon mode, but you need to go outside the class itself to find some way of getting extra arms or wielding extra weapons the simplest is likely playing a multi-armed race (something much easier to pull off in gestalt), but there are other options.
- Volatile is no longer a WMD. Though it still utterly shreds crowds of weak enemies.
- Extra Enhancement feat added. More options for champs, and opens up a new school of customization to zodiacs/stargazers interested in it.
- Conduit added as an Enhanced Armaments option for costumes. There seems to be a lot of demand for a 'clothing' costume type without any ASF. Rather than add an entire new costume archetype, this single Enhancement ought to make casters quite comfortable in medium or light costumes.
- Effortless added as an Enhanced Armaments option for devices. With the Twinned Device nerf, no reason to not allow this.
- Technical added as an Enhanced Armaments option for devices. Trip, trip, trip like there's no tomorrow! Oh right, also disarms and sunders. Effects like this make me yearn for Pathfinder's CMB, they really do.
- Blazing added as an Enhanced Armaments option for devices. Nothing says all enhancements have to be about brute force - particularly now that stargazers can access them to a limited extent.
I have actually been sitting on some concerns about this for some time, but you guys really drove home how potentially messed up those routines could get.Originally Posted by Twinned Device