Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
Have now seen them all. By far my favorite is Young Tarquin, though of course I have a special place for Sabine (we should probably not discuss exactly where). Also kudos on giving Female Roy a hairstyle that actually looks like (s)he stuck a mop on his(her) head.
Thank you. I really tried. I am glad you liked them. I wish they had the 'updo' (read: Beehive) hairstyle from SC4, as that looked more like a mop on a head, but I thought the one I gave female Roy worked well

Issues I noticed:
1. Jirix doesn't look orange. Does he have the same skin as the random hobgoblin? Maybe the armor is creating a bad contrast or something.
2. WHY IS SPLICED V WEARING A MINISKIRT?
3. For some reason Lien and Ochul have a different screen without the mini-window to the right. Also Ochul doesn't seem to actually be holding his sword; it looks as if he stuck it in the ground so it would stand up and then placed his hand next to the handle.
1)Rest assured Jirix looks orange on my TV screen. Must be the different monitor/contrast between my TV and my monitor, I'll fix it when I can.
2)Soul Spliced V has a shorter robe/skirt in the comics because it was ripped, I thought it would be nice to duplicate that, but there are no ripped skirts (that I have unlocked at least.) That was the best compromise I could come up with. Also, to make a legitimate different character (instead of just changing the color scheme) I felt I had to throw some more changes in there.
3)Yes, I took a screenshot in a different part of the character creator. Specifically, the 'weapon select' part, basically to show off their weapons so you could see they had their appropriate weapon type equipped, because they didn't show up too well on the mini card thing.

I definitely think you should do a Durkon and a Xykon just for completeness's sake, even if you can't make them very good. I'd also vote for Bozzok and maybe a few other Rogues on the same basis (Old Blind Pete might be hard to do since I doubt SC offers you sunglasses, and Hank doesn't do any fighting as far as we can see but you could just put him in for the sake of the costume). Bozzok is fairly boring and the rest of the Rogues are even more forgettable, but...well, you've got "random ninja" and "guy with a halberd", so it's not like this is an exclusive club.
I could do Bozzok, I suppose. Xykon is . . . problomatic but I'll see what I can do. As for the rest of the 'original saviors (Draketooth, Durkon, Soon, etc.) I'll look into it.
Oh, and Grubwriggler for sure, that's my actual request, the others are just me being a completist. And maybe Girard Draketooth, but I'd imagine the options for tattooing a dragon on your face are limited. Anyway the Order of the Scribble are fairly generic-looking so no big if you can't get them done.

Actually this thread got me to go try and figure out what the deal was with Guy with a Halberd (also Bandana Paladin who was mentioned in the original GWAH thread). After paging through the entire Battle of Azure City - there are at minimum two different Guys with a Halberd (the one who says "screw that I quit" when the hobgoblins charge the breach, and the one who was guarding the winch for the castle gate until a hobgoblin ninja killed him), and possibly more than that (a GWAH asks the cook why he dumped non-heated oil, another is standing near Hinjo while he talks, another looks alarmed as the hobs first approach, and there's probably a couple more I forget or didn't catch; it's not clear to me whether these are all the same person as each other or as the first two).

Oddly, the poster who started the GWAH thread has a banner image showing GWAH on the castle wall as a hobgoblin climbs up, but that image isn't found in the comic as far as I can see.
[/quote]

Thanks for the input, I'll look into some of your requests. I'm just glad people saw them and liked them, is all. I just wanted to have fun with it, and it seemed like a no-brainer to remake these guys in SC5 since the character creator is pretty varied (though not perfect.) Anyway, I'm just happy that you guys thought it was fun. Also, it provides me with a reason to want to keep unlocking stuff.