View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #1265
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Question though - does Shadow Strike count for the Martial Artist effect from rank 5 of Fitness, or only actual melee? If the latter, I'd probably drop that when respecing in favor of the shield recharge boost. I'm actually thinking that getting the Shadow as much shield recharge reduction as possible may be a great way to go, to try and make it so that she starts recharging shields while doing Shadow Strike. (Unfortunately I only have one rank in the shield recharge gear...)

Zevox
    Yes, as far as I know it does.

Shield recharge may well be a good avenue to go down. Let me know how it works out.

Also, have you considered a 6/6/3/5/6 build for the Shadow? If you're relying mainly on Shadow Strike then you don't need the full six ranks in Electric Slash. It remains perfectly usable with only three ranks from my experience, whilst putting points into the class passive lets you bring along something more substantial than a predator without reducing your cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Blinky View Post
    Btw, is anyone else finding the Destroyer to apparently no longer get any benefits from Fitness? Because I've got my guy with Fitness maxed out, and no Hawk points either, which leaves me with something like 800 Health and 1200 Shields, and yet I feel like I'm squishier than any of my other classes. I know that the lack of dodge is important and that he's no Krogan, but I feel like I'm getting dropped way more than I used to, and far more than a guy who's that tanky should be.
    Don't be fooled by the copious shields, the Destroyer isn't really all that tanky, particularly once you get past silver. You need high shields and either DR or some way to restore them easily to be decently durable.
    Last edited by Tome; 2012-11-18 at 07:42 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/