Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Nice, nice. Is the view on the scootaloo one from something? It's interesting with things wrapped around the center like that.
It's just supposed to be Ponyville with a one point perspective on the moon and the horizon line as a circle. Lazy, because Scoot's isn't really apart of the perspective...
Will probably "Lower" the horizon line (Or enlarge the ground circle line(if that makes sense)), to put more sky in the picture and less ground as I am not too sure what I can do with the ground to make it less boring. But the night sky is always easy to make interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
----

Day 146:

One I had been holding off on doing for a while, but wanted to. A BoS Paladin/Knight from Fallout 3.
Spoiler
Show
Time: An hour ten
Music: Pony
Wow. I must say, that is your best drawing yet. The shading is great. Especially those pipes/tubes for the breathing apparatus. Hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Another 30 60 minute art challenge. Done in 45 minutes because I had to break for dinner.

Based on the latest episode of pony, so kind of spoilers.
Spoiler
Show

I accidently did this at a lower resolution that normal, so that's why the lines look thicker than what I normally do.

I forgot the tails on the upper Pinkies. :/

But other than that I'm quite happy.
The bottom middle one looks happy despite it all! Is it a case of grin and bare it or has she found true peace in her position in life.
Anyway, nice!
Spoil the spoilers I guess,
Spoiler
Show
I can't help but feel sorry for the clone pinkies. So what they're annoying soulless magical clones, they had a right to exist too! Couldn't they like, start a pinkie nature sanctuary to put them all or something?

Question, have you considered putting some white highlights in your ponies' eyes? I know you are doing the speed draw but the highlights would probably only take a minute or so to add and it would give the black part of the eyes more substance.

C-12, 13, or "Look Ma, I drew something two days in a row!"

Spoiler
Show
C-12,

Did another prompt, Tiki Snakes' Autumn personification, humanish and pony.

Spoiler
Show

Link

The actually mental shenanigans which led to this were odd to say the least. I went with autumn wreaths since leaf hair was already done by Diego Havoc. If I had been thinking I would have interwoven the branches with the mane and tail. OH WELL.
A rushed color job to finish a rushed doodle. The coloring still took about one hour and thirty minutes.
I left the lineart on a separate layer for this one as like I did with the CMC picture, as opposed to the ones from before where I merged all the layers after I was finished with the base colors, then added shading and other such things. Not too sure if it is better or not. I guess the other way makes a softer image, like with the dryad, squirrel and Twi and Dash pic. Maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

C-13,

First an explanation.

Spoiler
Show

Link

Then a doodle. 30 Minutes.

Spoiler
Show

Link