1. - Top - End - #455
    Banned

Default Re: Bleach VI: We Want Our Baby Bach Ribs (Aizen pull)

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    That said, i thought Shaman King was pretty awesome and one of the better mangas to go around.

spoiler alert
    Spoiler
    Show
    One of the msot awesome parts was HoroHoro's powerup where he is reminded what his name means and when he connects with his old girlfriend. it gave me chills and the feel of burns at the same time. Best powerup I ever saw and actually well deserved instead of I need power *writer hands out power after tantrum is thrown*. But a real emotional breakthrough. it a powerup coming with some character growth and emotional exploration. it was in one word awesome.

Apart form that I thought the end was actually awesome. finally the power of heart used in a sensible way. the way Yoh doesn't win, but is there with the other elemental warriors to make Hao a decent king was ****ing awesome. Really. I like how Hana actually continues the prodigy, including a relationship with an Itako (?) from hell (both distant family of Anna and Silva, this is hot stuff)
    Looks like you only read the revised ending, after Takei leveled up due to walking the earth and training under Stan Lee.
    Last edited by ThiagoMartell; 2012-11-19 at 08:07 AM.