View Single Post

Thread: Puppet control someone with spell

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Puppet control someone with spell

Hi,

I'm looking for a spell to control any human-like being/think. If you've seen full metal alchemist an appropriate comparison would be Alphonse Elric. He is an empty suit of armor with his spirit bound to it and its like he is inside it. I am looking for a spell with similar effects. Does it exist? It can be anything, from controlling it from afar to transferring ones soul inside a corpse or taking over one's body (again, not Dominate/charm or other similar abilities that require giving orders). It also needs to allow the controller to use his abilities via the controlled body/being. To give an example:

Find a dead body (the soul has effectively left).
    Transfer your spirit into it (your body is now inert)
    You are now essentially the same person (keep mental stats, change physical ones) with same spells/feats etc.

If there is no spell like it, is there at least a monster with such a quality? It seems kind of classic but i haven't stumbled upon anything like that.

EDIT: Read my second message in the post!!! It explains further what I want to do. Many things suggested don't work!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by jokeaccount; 2012-11-20 at 04:29 AM.