I'm a passionate lover of mead.
Over here in the Netherlands it's only available in a couple of stores and at medieval/fantasy fairs/festivals. Luckily I am also a frequent attendee of those festivals so I can buy some bottles every two monts, roughly.

My own preferences go out towards dark cherry mead or apple-cinnamon mead, which is frequently described as "liquid apple pie" by a lot of people.

When buying from other stores, my frustration goes out towards labelling and description.

See for example OP

Spoiler
Show
Originally made by the Celts for healing purposes, this mead is spiced with ginger, cinnamon, cloves and rosemary. A rich spicy aroma precedes the enjoyment of this superb mead. The honey flavour is beautifully married with the spices . An ideal wine to have after a meal, with a cheese and fruit platter or enjoy on it?s own in the evening. Of course there is nothing better then a mulled Metheglin on a cold winters night in front of a log fire. Drink now or cellar for several years.

This is except for ''ginger, cinnamon, cloves and rosemary'' and possibly ''rich spicy'' a description which could fit to about 80% of all meads, which just doesn't work when there is so much variation in mead.

But that might be me just being a stuck up fine taster of mead.