Calamvir:
The Orc just smiles as his eyes stop watering, showing off his impressive lower canines. "You've done my tribe every wrong I know how to describe. But that is unimportant. Revenge does not motivate me. Nor does it fuel me. Duty does. I have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves", he begins. You feel the bile begin to return to your throat. He's providing his own distraction. This just could not be more perfect. "And no one can protect themselves from a dragon. Well, present company excluded of course. Which is of course why I must be the one to destroy you. To protect others". As your Thu'um returns to you, you notice, the tiny sores on his body and discoloration as a result of the acid are, shrinking? He couldn't be healing, could he? He readies up, and just as the acid regenerates fully, he charges at you spear-first.

Gwylan:
They take the bait. Or, that is, they can't see through the dense canopy. So they rush up the trunk of the tree, trying to catch a glimpse of you, both reloading. But you are spiraling up in the air, away from them. You reach the actual tree canopy height, and burst through the leaves into a dazzling sunlight. It would take them a while to climb up the trees long enough to realize the extra canopy is an illusion, which you realize looking down on them from above. That being the case, you have some time to look around.

You see green stretching all around you, which is no surprise. Neither is the sky, which is a radiant blue, only just beginning to show the brightest lights in the starshows. You clutch at your side. Iron that has yet to be worked by man, still full of the burning hatred of the earth when it was first created, is the only kind of weapon that can damage you. But they knew that, and they brought it along. But why? They also had some kind of device to see through invisibility, which meant they were expecting a pixie, not some other fey. You are also smart enough to know that they aren't Msitu. For one thing, they were too pale to be ethnically from the region. For another, they showed a little too much skill in how they wove through the branches. Locals would step around them, but these people used the natural obstacles as braces to propel themselves forward faster. They were also climbing awfully fast. You will just have to deal with them somehow, unless you can just slip away.