Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
Aw ... fudge.

Isabelle quickly reassessed her options.

"Vorel? Flint? Where are you guys?" She hissed, hoping they were still nearby. She'd need a team to try this with even the smallest hope of success.

C'mon Pope, I hope you're paying attention here. She's on the tower. she thought, unsure if he could see what she was seeing.
+Form up on Isabelle+ Pope's thought was hesitant; this was a complex problem. +Surround, use your own discretion+

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
"Well, at least I found you. Are you going to shoot me?" It was an honest question; Jon had assumed Amy would take him out during his climb, or at least attack from a distance. Maybe she was showing off.

[If Jon gets the sense the trigger's about to go, I wonder if he could get a Dex+Athletics roll to try and get out of the way? It's cool if that would be happening too fast, but I thought it might fit with the beast at bay idea - you don't really want to precipitate the assault, but when it comes you have to at least try to fight, or die.]
[Sure, you can add your danger sense to that if/when it comes up]

"I would prefer it if you joined me," said Amy. With a ghost of a smile in her voice she said, "Strike down your friends and rule the farm at my side."

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
"Sorry," Charlene said and smiled as she walked with the girl. "I noticed your drawing and thought it looked familiar somehow, but I can't quite place it. Did you draw it?"
"Are you behind this?" said the girl, suspiciously defensive as if trying to figure out a prank.