Quote Originally Posted by JaronK View Post
Considering the FAQ pretty clearly tells people how to analyze and apply the data and most of the objections I've seen are actually answered by the FAQ, I'm really not sure how I could improve things. At the end of the day, some folks just assume instead of reading.

Honestly, it seems like any "negative consequences" of the system from people who clearly have the problem already. As a result, it's sort of like blaming a hammer for someone injuring themselves by hitting themselves on the head with that hammer. If the hammer weren't there, they're still the sort of person that hits themselves in the head with an object in their hands.

I mean, I often get "AHH, THIS SAYS WIZARDS ARE A BETTER CLASS THAN FIGHTERS, WHY PLAY FIGHTERS THEN!" Clearly, such a person sees no value to a class other than its power and/or versatility, because simply showing that one class can do more in more situations is enough for them to think there's no point in playing anything else. But if that's how they feel, the tier system only shows them what they're going to learn anyway in play.

JaronK
This. Totally this.