Unfortunately, this attack is a bit more precise than the previous one. Fortunately, Diemut and her spear are getting close. I retreat so that her whirling strikes will provide me with some cover, and attempt to deflect the attack into one of the growths with my club.

Then I hear Heissa shout. Even with my situation as bad as it is, I think she deserves a response.

"Probably not a Stonebearer! I think he's got some elemental blood!

Anyway, get him! He's coordinating his soldiers, it'll be bad for us if he gets them organized properly!"

With that, I put my own advice into action. I charge directly through the burning mist, confident that he won't be expecting such a reckless attack. As I do so I draw upon my Stone to fill my mind with pain-erasing clarity.

Then I run up a crystal growth and jump at the greenskin, aiming to smash his skull in with an overhead swing.

Not really my usual style, but hey. Desperate times.

Spoiler
Show
I'll spend the motes I recovered from my stunt on my Excellency, and I'll spend a willpower for a success. I'm using a Fierce Blow called shot for +3B damage. The wp and the called shot penalty should cancel each other out.

(11d10)[7][10][6][9][8][3][3][1][10][7][4](68)