Welp, I've been watching this thread with interest for a while, and I finally decided to break out of lurker mode and post some thoughts I've had, mostly questions about the reading of specific advantages, as well as a couple of possible suggestions.

In no particular order, the list is:

- I was curious to find out the reasoning behind the difference in Deep Freeze and Thaw Out's durations for the Kuudere; especially considering that five rolls seems like a fairly long stretch compared to some of the other girls' tradeoff abilities.

- In the case of the Graceful advantage in the Ojou class, does that automatic result of 4 allow for adding modifiers (like taking 10 would in D&D) or is it to be interpreted as a flat result for the roll, everything else aside?

- For the Meganekko, two advantages (Foresight and Just As Planned) depend on quite a bit of OOC chance. They do give reasonably large payoffs in return, but since taking them is a gamble it reduces that class' "dependable" advantages to only a set of two, while most of the other girls have four or five. This might just be my own play-style bias, but it seems like it would be worthwhile to add another consistent advantage to that class, or re-write one of the existing chance-based ones to incorporate more consistency. This suggestion also stems somewhat from my impression that mechanical dependability is thematically important for a class designed to represent a careful, plan-and-goal-oriented individual.

- The Iinchou class seems a little too light on advantages in comparison to the others; they've only got three in total while most of the other girls are working with 4-5. I know the advantage lists are still under development, but I'd suggest this class for priority treatment in the next round of updates.

- Finally, does the Idol's Star Quality advantage apply only when all the girls are competing in the same type of roll (Allure/Conflict/Skill/Luck), or just when all the girls are on-screen for a roll, so to speak? Also, in connection to that, does it apply to any roll or only opposed/unopposed ones?