1. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BITPR2] Extra Episode 3: Intelligent Design

Tamaki is silent for a moment, looking down at the ground. He looks at the man before him with his usual eyes as he decided to give him a censored version of what he is asking for. "This scarf was a gift from my uncle that I got 3 years ago. Due to the 'circumstances' I hinted at earlier I had begun to detach myself from the world. Forced myself to not care about many things, convince myself that the real world didn't matter to me and that nothing in it affected me. When I moved in with my uncle he gave me this scarf as a welcome home present. He got it for me just because he wanted to and thought I needed something to be happy about. By that time I hadn't expressed emotion in so long that I imagined I looked quite stoic and ungrateful. However he didn't comment on it nor did it change how he treated me. He [Connected] me to the [real world] again after I had retreated to my [inner world] after having been there for a while. This scarf symbolizes that to me. He helped me get over and deal with the 'circumstances' that led me to him. Got me to start living in the real world again and interacting with people. In a way I guess I saw my uncle as a hero."

(OOC: If it feels like Tamaki is being a little too forth coming this is a very censored version. He is telling about the results of the 'circumstances' and not about them himself. He has gotten over them but doesn't talk about them so easily. He is essentially telling the pg version of his story.)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2013-10-27 at 02:20 PM.