Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown III

Elsa & Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    Elsa
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sieghard's hand felt rotten under her touch. She could feel the liquescent rot oozing between her fingers, carrying chunks of flesh with it. It made her want to gag - but when she snatched her hand back, Sieghard's hand looked whole.

Sieghard woke to Elsa squeezing his hand.

Ludo

Spoiler
    Show
    The field of marsh-lights stretched away for a mile or more. They were densest near the walls, glimmering softly under the water - except for the few that were moving. Those seemed to wander without direction, tracing slow, erratic paths through the marsh.

Mannslieb broke through the fast-running clouds, and by its light Ludo saw a huge, hunchbacked silhouette pulling itself out of the water. Twice the height of a man, its gangly arms reached all the way to the ground. They seemed thin and wasted compared to its size; Ludo thought he caught a gleam of bone in the moonlight. Two of the greenish witch-lights burned like lantern flames in its shadowed face.

For a while, it remained still - then it joined the smaller figures stumbling at random through the marsh.
    Last edited by LCP; 2014-04-15 at 03:31 AM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X