Quote Originally Posted by Khantalas View Post
What does this have to do with post-apocalyptic worlds, anyway?
It's the fact that it isn't post-apocalyptic. It's actually set in a world with plentiful resources, but people still fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban
The magic concept is beautiful, and could be implemented so many ways, not to mention how common/rare these crystals could be (pick one up on the way to the fight, or spend a day looking under rocks to replace your lost pouch?) full of possibilities.
Well, they're not very hard to find. A character could probably find one every couple of days if he was looking. I'd roll on a random spell chart to see which school of magic and level it had. Some crystals would be more powerful and hold two or three schools of magic; and weaker ones may even have just one spell. Stronger ones are of course much rarer than weak ones. Crystals up to level 5 can be bought in towns for the price it normally costs to add a spell to a spell book.

It's inspired by Final Fantasy 7 and 12 because of how you can buy magic in those games.

I'll think about different ways to split the Druid because that sounds a lot better than what I wanted to do to the cleric.