Knights Hospitaller

Bioluminescense
Alright, a really bright light spell it is then. Using the bioluminescense as a nonmagical faerie fire sounds good.

I wouldn't limit the flash to non-christians, they actively hunt pirates as well. Besides, what is a non-christian? Would a baptised person that doesn't go to church be a non-christian? Is somebody from an 'unofficial' christian sect a non-christian?

Code/Oath
Anything you can think of that needs to change in the Code or the Oath? I'm not sure on a few things:
- 'To respect the honour of women', would this still work in Vespuccia where Native females are leaders and combatants are relatively normal?
- 'Never to refuse a challenge from an equal', is this doable? And what is an equal in their eyes?
- '...guided by the ideals of the Sovereign Order of St John of Jerusalem...', is that still the official name of the Order?

Hisatsinom

Silk trade
Question time:
About the Hisatsinom traders, are we talking caravans complete with beasts of burden or are we talking single traders with a group of men and women carrying packs?
Ropes, to make a rope apparently a ropewalk was used throughout Europe. These were very long buildings where the rope was twisted or braided or whatever they did to make rope. Is this something in The Web Below?
Clothes, do they make them or just send out the fabrics? Making the clothes would make the Hisatsinom have a whole sewing industry.

Disease

Just one more problem i see with the idea: the Natives were killed by various diseases. Measles, smallpox, polio,.... It wasn't one big epidemic, it was the succession of several epidemics spread out over a few decades that killed such a high percentage of the population.
Other than that the idea sounds good.

Who would have made the magical disease (we need a name for it)?

Heal

Actually, i think profession should be int as well but let's not start that discussion

We're probably not going to agree on what the Heal skill should be labeled under, so for simplicity's sake we should probably keep it under wis. I think it doesn't fit, but it's really not that important.
I'm just glad it's going to be trained only.