A'ight, I've just updated the stats for these guys, and added the skill bonuses that Squish recommended. But I've got to say, they are WAY more ferocious than I originally intended. They're immune to flanking, critical hits, AND weapon damage, they've got crazy AC, and they're immune to a TON of different effects.

Now that I think about it, "Cloying Scent" seemed appropriate for the fey, generally-speaking, but I just realized Garden Pixies don't actually have any mind-affecting abilities which that special quality would make easier for them to use. Plus, it's designed for a 5x5 creature, not a 10x10 swarm. Hmm, maybe I need to write it up from scratch, or take it completely off their list of special qualities. (And for that matter, I'm not sure about the whole "hydrophyte" ability either...)

My calculations say they as-written right now, they should be about CR 5.44 or so, but that seems really, really high for a 1 HD creature. I think I need to either throw more HD on these guys to make them fit their CR better, or add some vulnerabilities, or maybe just strip off a bunch of the plant-stuff. I thought it sounded like a really cool idea at the time, but I think it's better-suited to fey who are large enough to attack on their own, rather than in a swarm.

Maybe I should bump their size category up a notch, from diminutive to tiny? That would halve their Size bonus to fly and AC, and they'd be just big enough that hitting them with a weapon would actually do some damage. Which, by my rough estimate, would bring them down to... *grabs a calculator* ... CR 4. That's still pretty high, though. Maybe I could shave off some of the bonus feats, and add a vulnerability to cold iron? That'd give us... *back to the calculator*... CR 3.44. Better, but still a teensy bit higher than I'd like. Throwing some extra HD on there would make them fit their CR better, but that'd require more math than I'm able to do right now. What do you folks think I should do about these guys?