Quote Originally Posted by B-Man View Post
Now this sucks! We lose a vital wolf-killing ability because the wolves are lucky.
Are not! Oh... I get it.

Gralamin... I would be hesitant to say KoG is a wolf. If he is a wolf, why did the "bandwagon" against me only reach 4 people? Would the wolves not try to work together at least in the slightest? Of course, what was it about the Gezina bandwagon that caught on? The wolves know we are both villagers, and the chances are the same that we would have a special role, which, in case anyone is wondering, I don't, but believe me only if you want. I suppose the difference is that Gez had acquired a bandwagon before the wolves jumped on it, assuming they did. This is why I suggest we discount the first 3 or 4 people on that list of being wolves.

Ceika
Silkenfist
Selrahc
Jontom Xire

Now, if a wolf jumped on the bandwagon, if would be logical to assume it happened at least after Selrahc.

Of course, all this assumes that the wolves didn't attempt to bandwagon against me, just had the rest decide Gez was a better target.

This only discounts people, but at the moment we have little to work with, and any idea helps.