Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
Halls of the Ornate Beast, Deimos, Smiling Praetor

The Hero god waited in the darkness of the Halls of the Ornate beast - the air had a crisp clean quality to it that was so very different than the oily ocean. His sword sank into marble, sending cracks like spider webs up and down into the shadows beyond. In the distance he hears a clicks that resembled the sound of a sword touching flesh. Those sounds multiplied, until they seemed ceaseless. Then they stopped. The hero god now saw many black masks in the shadows, each of them with two white sightless eyes. One of these masks stepped forward.

The mask was attached to the most beautiful woman the Deimos had ever seen - the softest skin, curves that a poet could write an epic about - the mask itself was adorned with a crown of down feathers. However where the woman's legs would have began, instead they were attached to a monstrous mouth, it grinned at him with teeth and a maw that only promised oblivion. Attached to this mouth were six long slender instectile legs. The terrfying and beautiful creature leaned her crowned face mask towards him until her sightless white eyes where a level with his.

She spoke in his mind - with a voice sounds like claws scratching scabs of a corpse.

Dearest visitor Welcome to our humble halls. (she says as lights, made from dreams of sexual desire flare red and pink illuminating the gardens and palaces in velvet shadows) Tell us what you seek. We exist to please after all.
Deimos and the Smiling Praetor - Halls of the Ornate Beast

Deimos stood still his voice echoing through the minds of the Demons in a reciprocation of their method of speech. "Information, clarity." He said, unmoving. "I seek to know you, that I may understand you, that I may make my final decision." His eye shone ever so slightly brighter, taking in the sights of the gardens and chambers beyond. The God seemed unmoved by the appearances of the Demons, but he was good at masking his emotions. Below the surface, he churned, his mind racing with questions. "Who created you?" He asks, the first question of many. "What are you called?" He said, the second question. "What is your purpose?" He says, the third question, and the last one to be asked before pausing to allow the Demon to speak.