Ahn, Gurgle-Gurgle - Murkdeep, Reean Isles

"Gak!" Gurgle-Gurgle exclaimed as the golden light surrounded him. He was unaccustomed to things like this, and the light probably hurt any Weirdwoods in the area, but it sure made the Bogwarts feel nice. Gurgle-Gurgle ordered scouts out of every sort to speak with the other tribes for a better place; the Reean Isles, and the city founded by the Murkgill tribe and Ahn; Murkdeep!

The Saltscale tribe and their rotund leader immediately agreed; they'd long obsessed over having more. But this meant that the Tidewalker tribe flat-out refused. They would have nothing to do with the allies of their sworn enemy. So the Tidewalker's nearly watched from the shore of the Dark Grove as the Saltscales joined the city. Deep inside the bog the scouts came across the three most secretive tribes; the Marshmist tribe refused to be met with and threatened war if the scouts didn't leave, but the Lostfin tribe seemed interested enough to come check it out. They had always been one of the most mystical of the tribes. The Blindlight tribe, pure white and very distrustful of strangers, thanked the scouts for asking but politely refused.

The Tornfin tribe seemed like they would entertain an alliance but it was merely a ruse before they attacked! Luckily, with the blessing of Ahn, the scouts were able to escape. They tentatively approached the Rockgill tribe who said little more than they'd think on it. So, within the city, three tribes of Bogwarts thrived; the friendly Murkgills, the mystical Lostfins, and the cunning Saltscales.

Neiag, Aoir'Yian, Atarka, Hagatha, Keymaster, Raven Mother - Sunken Purity

"Most excellent." Hagatha said to the events while licking her old and brittle lips. The old crone smiled over at the Keymaster, maybe he wasn't such a buzz-kill after all. But she still stayed protectively near the Raven Mother. This was the most fun she'd had since she tortured that man to death by the side of the road. "Hm.. I sense something.. continue your revelry my companions in sin, or leave, I will return shortly."

She nodded over to the Raven Mother and departed the group before walking through the ruins of Purity. Even when her Bogwarts tried to follow she stopped them and continued on her own. The old witch found her way through a newly opened tunnel and followed it down deep into the Playground before finding herself inside the Belly of the Beast.

"I feel a certain kinship. Is this what, is this living world what my roots touched so long ago? I had no idea the world was alive until I felt your death rattle." She said while shaking her head. "I wonder where gods go when they cease to be? Will anyone of us survive if you ceased, World? I wonder even what you were named." She sighed contemplatively and stroked the side of the canyon that was the very flesh of Zalsaram, now gone. "I wish I could have known you. I bet you were deliciously evil. I bet you wanted to end it all, didn't you? But now you'll never get that chance. You were as much my father as Pernieth was, for if not for your deep buried darkness.. I don't think I'd be myself as I am. Don't worry. I'll make those mortals and divines suffer as you would have wanted." She continued, giving a sort of eulogy to the world she never knew. The godddess of suffering then noticed something odd, was this what called her? Many creatures came up from the depths of this place but this one wans't fully formed when Zalsaram passed.

Hagatha touched the being and took it inside herself. She would be this new beings mommy and unleash it on the world. The old crone's stomach distended and she was now clearly pregnant with the being she took from that place. "Mother is gonna give you the world." She cooed as she stroked her stomach before looking around once more and then departing. The old witch moved slower now but she made it back to the other gods of sin, if they were still there.

Cho'zak, Nimneka the Demon Tree - Deep Darkgrove

"Spare me... your justifications.." Nimneka shot back as the pain became almost too much. All the Weirdwoods had become less active in the light of these orbs and the burning. It was what allowed Ahn to roam freely and set up a city here. "I do as I please! You will suffer forever now! Gehehehe! Deal with the pain and forever regret coming to this dark place!" The tree mocked before winching once more. Nimneka was the most powerful of the remaining Weirdwoods and even he could barely speak. Cho'zak, however, was free to continue raising the corpses and take them if he wished, his mission complete.

Spoiler
Show
AP: 1
Rollover: 3
AP: 4