View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

1. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

Ruins of Purity - Ahn, Firestar

As Ahn and Firestar pressed forward, they came upon a hole in the ground that led to deeper parts of the ruins. It was much too small for Firestar to pass through but plenty large enough for the small figure that was Ahn.

"Firestar! Look at this!" Ahn said as he shined his light into the hole, illuminating what appeared to be ruins in the buried under the earth. "Seems like there's a whole city down there! Even larger than the few spires out here!"

Firestar neighed with uneasiness and simply stated. "Doesnt smell right, Master."

"Bah! You're such a spoil sport!" Ahn said before inhaling deeply.."Smells like adventure to me! You tke off and go fly around a bit! I'm going in!" with that being said, Ahn dived into the hole with his light hovering above his left hand. Firestar simply letting out a sigh and glanced up at the stars above. "Mother, grant me patience."

.................................................. .........................................

Ahn moved deeper and deeper into the city's ruins, every once in awhile coming across the odd pair of glowing red eyes in the darkness but they never stayed around long enough for the God of Luck to make contact. They all simply vanished after Ahn noticed them.

The godling moved about, climbing over shattered stone and crawling under fallen beams. He took in all the sights until he came upon the ruins of what appeared to have been a town square. He shined his light about and stared in awe at the sight of a massive cathedral, still intact and still quite marvelous even after sinking into the ground.

Ahn let out a low whistle..."Well... That's just a marvel!"

For a good long time, Ahn simply stood there and marveled at the sight of the building. Thinking of ways that he too could have something like that.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-04-04 at 12:39 AM.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth