Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Simdred smiles and looks at the rampaging fireworks cast away from Rosian's dreams. They are so joyfully pretty. Ah, how happy she was she had taken the job. Of course she would never admit that to her mother's son, he could take it out of proportion. The younger demon could sound a little too smug with his own divine condition.

Once Rosian's dream started to settle and cool down Simdred carefully advanced towards the waking god. As he moved she started to clap slowly.

Bravo! Magnifico! You are a virtuoso beyond paragon. May I have your name?

Her voice didn't carry echo, in fact it didn't carry sound, she communicated directly into Rosian's mind and each word was much more a collection of exquisite images and sensations.

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Rosian turns to Simdred, and commits everything he can about her to memory. Her appearance, the way she communicated with him, the curiosity that was her already having found this new realm. After a moment, he spoke. His voice was on the lighter side, but clear, and easy to understand. As he spoke, he let his cloak of stars unravel itself, and underneath he wore simple, but obvious clothes of a travelling bard. Dark greens, deep reds, and even a little purple, but still simple, and tough looking.

"My name you say? My name is Rosian, and who might you be?"

His face was calm, silver eyes watching her from behind his glasses, long heir flowing over, and blending in with his cloak.