1. - Top - End - #50
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Kethneciel, Marut IV, Ignus--Judgment Seat, Oussia

Marut IV appears beside Kethneciel's seat. Still holding the dream. Silently, it passes it to its master. Kethneciel gazes into the orb for a long moment, then nods. "Dismissed." The Marut remains. A low buzzing emanates from its core. As the Implacable Judge turns to look at it, it suddenly vanishes.

Kethneciel dismisses the odd behavior of the Marut from his mind, and tosses the dream orb to Ignus. "Eucle sends this in his defense. Hast thou anything to say against it?"
    "To lose a part of myself, or my entirety is not a choice. I stood no chance against him, I had attempted to keep him out of my mind, I could not. Would you choose to lose a limb, or everything you are? Can that be considered a choice?"

She waves a hand, a heat haze forms, in it a section of the memory replays, she pointedly avoids watching the images play out.

"I can make it all go away. I can devour your dreams and memories. Make you forget. You won't fight anymore because you won't have a reason to. I will painlessly take your pain. I won't like that. It might lessen you. I'm not such a good surgeon as to remove only the bad, and I'll need to take it all out."

He puts all his weight in his staff as if this is tiring.

"Alternatively I can defang you. Your sword doesn't belong to you, it was not yours to claim. Your hammer no longer belongs to you, it was a tool of creation and you smeared it with blood making it a weapon of war. Give them to me, I'll keep them as a memento of this meeting. I won't use them as long as you don't brawl. And if you can prove to me that hate is past you I'll return them."

He stands there as tall as he is and hits the ground with his stone alitting the dream with golden light casting all shadows away.

"I'll give you a moment to decide. What is it going to be your fangs or your reason to bare them?"

The heat-haze rendered memory fades. "Instead of attacking him now that I am strong enough to defeat him, I have attempted a peaceful resolution. I merely desire the return of that part of me, without it I am less, as you would be without the ability to communicate. I contend that my current behavior is proof that I have met his requirement. I was... quite mad at the time. I am mostly back in my right mind now. I came into existance with that hammer, it is as much a part of my being as my eyes, hands, feet, head, legs, body, it is a part of my essence. I need it returned." She takes a calming breath as she begins to shake subtly.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-25 at 11:46 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、