Here's Leraje, very tentative right now, but I hope she looks cool enough:
    Spoiler: Leraje
    Show
    LERAJE
    The Green Herald
    2nd Level vestige:
    DC: 13
    Seal:
    Sign: Your skin appears sickly and Pockmarked.
    Manifestation:

PROFICIENCIES
    Tools: Shortbow, Longbow

PRECISE SHOT
    Leraje guides your arrows through harsh conditions. Treat wind conditions as one step more favorable when determining how it affects your ranged weapon attacks (If desired: Strong wind is treated as Light, Light wind is treated as none. Destructive windstorms, such as tornados where archery would normally be near impossible, are treated as strong winds for the purposes of firing a shot). in addition, firing a bow underwater does not impose disadvantage to your attack roll while you are bound to Leraje.

MASK OF THE WILD
    You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena. if you are a wood elf, you instead gain advantage on hiding checks when lightly (or heavily) obscured by natural phenomena.

GUST
    You learn the Gust Cantrip, mentioned in the Elemental Evil Player's Companion, page 19. Starting at 9th level, you can cast this Cantrip as a Bonus Action.

LERAJE'S ARROW
    As part of your attack action, When you make an ranged weapon attack roll against a creature within range, You can choose for Leraje to simultaneously fire an ethereal, parallel arrow at a creature of your choosing within 5 feet of the creature you struck (or the same creature, if it is large or larger) roll a separate attack roll using the same attack bonus as your arrow, On a success, the attack deals force damage equal to 1d6 + your dexterity modifier + your Charisma Modifier. Once you have used this ability, you can not do so again until you complete a long rest. Starting at 8th level, this feature can instead deal force damage equal the damage delt by the ranged weapon attack it replicates, or 1d8 + your Dexterity Modifer + your charisma modifier (your choice), and you can use this feature twice before needing a long rest. Starting at 13th level, you can instead use Leraje's arrow to conjure your own volley of arrows. You can use Leraje's Arrow three times before needing a long rest, And can use this feature to make an attack roll against any number of creatures within 10 feet of a point within your weapon's range. You must make a separate attack roll for each creature, and each attack deals force damage equal to the ranged weapon's damage, or 1d10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Charisma modifier (your choice) to each creature you hit.
    Regardless of the version chosen, or how many times you can use Leraje's arrow, you can use this feature up to once per turn, and you still require ammunition for the original attack, as normal.

LIGHT OF THE MOONSTRUCK
    You know the spell Moonbeam and can cast in once without expending a spell slot, nor needing somatic or material components. Once you have used Moonbeam in this fashion, you can not do so again until you complete a short or long rest.

PACT INFORMATION:
    Spoiler: Legend
    Show
    Tales of Leraje's prowess with the bow and arrow exist to this day, although other great heroes and deities are now praised her deeds, turning her tale into words of heresy among elvenkind. Though pact magic treatises maintain that a great elven god called upon Leraje to be his first herald among mortals. She taught the elves how to make and use bows, though none could come close to matching her talents. Legend holds that she slain Thessala, the goddess of hydras, by shooting a single Arrow through all one thousand of her heads, thereby causing her children, the hydras, to be dull and crude for the rest of eternity.
    One night, When Leraje saved the Elf deity's lover from an bloodthirsty weretiger, before the woman fell to corruption and rose to divinity herself, the woman praised Leraje for her skills, claiming that not one elf, nor even their deity could shoot an arrow as fast and as precise as the valiant herald. Leraje beamed under the compliment, and the bemused lord of the Elves challenged Leraje to an archery duel to settle the matter once and for all. When his herald agreed to the challenge, the deity declared their target: her heart.
    The elven god expected his servant to realize the error of her pride and yield the contest, but she instead brought up her bow, and aimed it at her master, and pulled back the string. Though surprised, the deity raised his own bow and fired at her at the same moment she released her bowstring. Leraje aimed not at the god but at the arrow heading that sped toward her heart. The two Arrows met point to point midair as Leraje's Arrow ricocheted back, piercing Leraje's heart before her master's arrowhead even touched her chest. As punishment for wasting her life for the sake of her stubborn pride, the Elven Deity banished Leraje's soul from the heavens and the earth.

Leraje has had countless generations in isolation to reflect upon her mistakes, and expects her binders to use her powers with humility. Leraje can impose disadvantage on any Charisma check to bind her if she suspects you will use her powers for the sake of winning honor or prestige. On the same token, she is a significantly more submissive and guilt-ridden when binding with elves, granting advantage to binders who exploit it. You can may also gain advantage on the pact if you can convince Leraje that her powers will be used to atone for a misdeed or mistake.

If you make a poor pact with Leraje, she influences your personality in one of the following ways:

Influence Description
    Personality Trait As of late, I am too timid to speak my mind, nor to jump to conclusions.
    Personality Trait I feel an unshakable guilt when around elves, and other elven blooded creatures.

I wanted to add the archery fighting style, but I feared it might be too much your thoughts?
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2015-07-03 at 02:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature