Spoiler: Items that Won't be priced
    Show
    Candle of Invocation: Because we've learned a thing or two from 3.5
    Deck of Many Things: Because lolrandom
    Efreeti Bottle: Because Wishes
    Iron flask: Because wishes
    Ring of Three Wishes: Because Wishes
    Luck Blade: Because Wishes
    Well of Many Worlds: Because if the GM wants you to have a TARDIS you'll have one and if they don't you won't
    Wand of Wonder: Because lolrandom
    Ring of Djinni Summoning: It's pretty much everything from the gamechanging list in a single item. I can't see anyone selling these.
    Bag of Tricks: Creating permanent living creatures does absolutley silly things to the economy.
    Tome of the Stilled Tongue: No wizard would ever sell this.
    Manuals and tomes +2: If these come up, the GM is probably giving them to the whole party as a "level up" type thing
    Belt of giant Strength: breaks bounded Accuracy
    Potion of Giant Strength:breaks bounded accuracy
    Rod of Resurrection: Plot device
    Helm of Brilliance: Lolrandom
    Bag of Beans: Lolrandom (Seriously, it summons mummy lords with treasure filled crypts)
    Staff of the Magi: Too much power
    Manual of Golems: This is a blueprint, not an item. Use whatever rules go into pricing blueprints for your campaign and adjust the golem crafting prices as needed.

Cursed items

The lists in handy-dandy .ods format for those who want it(Last updated 7/19/2015)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3t18dm2eeu...tems2.ods?dl=0

That should be all I need, tables will be posted as I convert them from my ODS sheet to forum tables. Have at it. And do tell me if you think something is priced wrong, some of these are very much eyeballed.
    Last edited by Saidoro; 2015-07-20 at 12:15 AM.