Quote Originally Posted by Thizz-face
With preperation Spider man would still win. Remember, the kid's a genius....Spider-man is known for losing, and Peter Parker is known for getting some rest and figuring out how to defeat the bad guy.

And without preperation, Spider man would throw a car at him...
The Spiderman of my day did not, as I recall, throw cars. Marvel must have made him considerably stronger over the years.

The Batman Beyond suit raised the wearer's strength beyond mere human strength, so that Terry in the suit, like Bruce in the suit, was stronger than Bruce not in the suit. I don't know why anyone would even think otherwise. The "Joker" that Batman Beyond fought wasn't the real Joker, but Tim Drake, rather unbelievably transformed into the Joker by havint Joker's personality imprinted on him as a kid. The whole story was stupid. In any case, I've seen Joker given Batman a run for his money in a fist-fight; indeed, I've even seen Penguin do it. For years Batman was only marginally better in physical combat than these Supervillains. That too seems pretty stupid, given that Bruce trained with the best martial-artists (at least in more recent years; originally he just was good at punching and kicking and had no formal training) but these villains become uninteresting if Batman can easily defeat them in hand to hand.

I'd forgotten about the suit's stealth mode. I think that would give Terry a bigger advantage, although Spiderman's 6th sense might operate to negate it. Still I have to give a bit of an advantage to Terry.

If Spiderman is really strong enough to throw cars now, whether he has an advantage depends in part on how much Terry's suit absorbs shock. Is it supposed to be bulletproof like the rubber suit of the Batman movies? If so, then I'd still give the advantage to Terry. If, however, Spiderman is strong enough to throw cars and the Batman Beyond suit isn't bulletproof, I'd give the advantage to Spiderman because in that caes one punch could collapse Batman's ribcage or skull.