View Single Post

Thread: The Hayle Region (IC)

1. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Marcus looks at the three Pokeballs, already envisioning the fights that would come to pass with the various opponents. Froakie was a quick Pokemon, focused on powerful strikes and ending the battle before the opponent can take part. In that regard, choosing Squirtle, a heavily defensive Pokemon, would be counterproductive. In the same vein, Snover was a Grass Type, likewise making it a poor choice to battle as it would have an advantage against his Water-Typed Froakie. All that left was the Spheal. It was from the Academy which, for some reason, Marcus felt meant the Pokemon was a fortuitous choice.

"I'd like to battle the Spheal, please," Marcus states, praying that he made the right decision.
    A wonderful choice Marcus. Now we just pull up the arena. Stand back now. He pressed a button on his pokegear, and a large section of the floor slid into the walls to reveal a pool underneath. Just release your pokemon in one corner, and we can get started! He quickly released the Spheal onto one of the platforms, where it began a throaty chuckle common to its kind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Link to the map is in the OOC
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2015-08-15 at 02:08 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.