Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
OK, there's good news and bad news on this front.

The good news is that there is a way for you to fix this right now. If you're using Acrobat Reader, try going into Preferences > Page Display. Once there, uncheck the box marked "Smooth Line Art." That will eliminate the ghostly lines. Other PDF programs will likely have a similar option somewhere in their preferences.

The bad news is that it will also stop smoothing the line art, which will probably leave the lines looking very jagged. If that bothers you less than the ghostly lines, though, then you can read it like that.

The good news is that after a good deal of experimenting and researching and such, I think I've figured out a way to eliminate this problem even with Smooth Line Art turned on.

The bad news is that it requires me to make changes to each piece of art in the existing files, and that will be incredibly time-consuming.

The good news is that it will take no extra time for the next PDF book, so it should have this problem eliminated right from the start.

The further good news is that Gumroad's system allows me to issue updates to existing files, which customers who have purchased the book can download for free. So when I do get the time to fix these two files, you will get an email telling you that a new version is available for download.

The bad news is that because you're literally the only person who has even mentioned this problem, it's not at the top of my very full To-Do list at the moment. I will probably get it fixed in time to go out before Paladin Blues is released, but I wouldn't expect it much sooner than that (and I don't know when that will be).

I think that covers everything.
The good news is that the Giant just heavily implied that No Cure will eventually be released in this format.

The bad news is that the frogurt is also cursed. #SimpsonsReference