Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
The Reason I am saying he does not remember is then he does not have to have his powers, yet. I could play him as a normal person who is really just trying to survive, and flee for his/her life.
Yeah, but... You know what a Divine Spirit is, basically a god.

True Ancestors are Planetary Spirits. Much much higher up on the food chain.

They're also inately immortal under most circumstances, and the only mystical effects more powerful than the Marnble Phantasm(basically a do anything you want power) are Reality Marbles and True Magic.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
I'm still here, I'm just waiting for the game to start and don't know what to say.

perhaps its time to change my mind and ask: can you please explain the ranks like you offered earlier?
The Ranking System is used by the Mage's association. It doen'st really come up much in works outside of Fate/

the system is E-EX.

Picture a Scale of one to ten. 1 is the normal human range, from the lowest potential, to peak human potential. E ranked attributes or skills are 10 on that scale. D is 20, C is 30, B is 40, and A is 50. EX means "it's too High to accurately measure"

So, if there is not a Rank given for an attribute, skill, or power, it's either because it's within standard human range, or because the being doen'st have it.

However, there's also a system of Pluses: the pluses increase the value of the effect in certain sitiatuions. E+ is 20, E++ is 30, and E+++ is 40-almost as strong as an A ranked effect in those certain circumstances.

However, sometimes the Value of the effect is less important than the rank of the effect: Herakles as a Heroic Spirit has a Noble Phantasm called "God Hand." which represents the immortality that he was given after completing his 12 labors. Among Other effects, God Hand makes Herakles immune to any harmful effect lower than A-Rank.

So a D++ rank effect would have a Value of 60, which is a higher value than a standard A rank effect, but Herakles would still shrug it off.

This page explains it in Detail