View Single Post

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

I guess I should probably post one of these...

Name: Ninja_Prawn. Ninja or Prawn is fine; I prefer N_P to NP, because it looks like a weird face.
    Ways to Contact: PM is probably best.
    Posting Frequency: I'm on every day. Life can be busy sometimes, but the same is true for everyone.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e mostly, also familiar with the Unofficial RWBY TTRPG. I'd be willing to learn a new system if it looks like it'd be worth it, but I'm not interested in learning an old system, if you know what I mean. Oh, apparently I play High School Harem Comedy now. Random!
    Types of Characters: I'll play anything, though I gravitate towards quiet, feminine characters with a bit of magic. I have a soft spot for faeries, but I try to keep it under wraps as much as possible.

Spoiler: Characters and Games
    Show
    Character Description Game System Current Status
    Chandara Lueltar Drow cleric of Oghma The Awakening (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Alysűla Qualirine Half-elf bard Temple of Elemental Evil (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Gellif Half-orc wild mage Iron Gaea (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Kamaria Ahiri Sylph arcane trickster Adventures in Pyreed (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Orik "Roseplanter" Egumagala Goliath ancient paladin The Order of the White Rose (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Melora Vaynorin/Cobalt Starlight Forest gnome dark magical girl You Give a Little Love (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Ariel Sevenoaks Human fighter Adventure! (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Arnolf Runebrand Human rogue Threats to the Nentir Vale (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Raven Branwen Human huntress Echoes of the Past (OOC) RWBY Unofficial TTRPG On hiatus
    Sorawyl Kassonor Half-elf wizard Ansalonian Adventures (OOC) D&D 5e LIVE
    Mitchell Montague Human idol singer/cuckoolander/dojikko New York Looniversity (OOC) HSHC Not live
    Rebirth Velathor Tiefling fey-pact warlock Exploring the New Dimension (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Norgrim Bladebreaker Dwarf champion Crimson Ashes (OOC) D&D 5e Not live
    Hazel Twinkleshine Pixie lore bard All Creatures Great and Small (OOC) D&D 5e Not live

Other Information: I prefer fun, quirky and unusual games over highly-optimised ones. Although I produce a lot of homebrew, I usually prefer games that stick close to the core material.
    Health Warning: I am a DM at heart and tend to have a pretty good knowledge of whatever ruleset we're playing under. You have been warned!
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2018-08-18 at 05:50 AM.
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

Homebrew: Sig, MHP