I made a bunch of changes (yes, again), but this should be my last round of them. As always, if anyone has comments or thoughts from your table, I would love to know.

In addition to the list below, a lot of the changes were an attempt to cut down on the length. I don't know if I succeeded, but like to think I made a dent. Next step would be to include pretty pictures. I like picture too :).

Changes
  • Merged the weapon/armor optimizers into a Battlesmith. I realized that it didn't make sense to have one without the other unless you were only a ranged character.
  • Removed the Homunculi from being a mastery and now it is a specialization and I think it works well. I wanted to before but couldn't make it balanced or without a massive writup. Having it as a mastery would be potentially abusable.
  • Now all artificers can change prepared schema with a short rest. It just makes more sense, and hamstrings the player less when they have less prepared effects at a time than any other class
  • Schema Dialante specialization was removed. Just didn't have enough flavor compared to the others
  • Added some minor masteries - Cantrippery, Translator, Scholar
  • Merged Grendadier and Healing Mastery into one, but now only allow healing bonuses when using healing potions. I thought it was unfair to take away the Life cleric's main claim to fame like that, but you still have massive quick healing if you want it.
  • Melee training now grants one weapon proficiency. Needed for the battlesmith concept, but makes sense as an artificer can make their own weapons and bind to one in particular (if they are really a melee guy).