Quote Originally Posted by Quild View Post
I started having look at everything that listed in order to see if there were things I'm not aware of.

I think some things can be safely (or not) removed.

Characters: Items and Stats / Order of the Stick
Durkon Throws Diamond Dust - Durkon threw diamond dust into the air in 844.

This is quite covered in first panel of #845 and most users could answer if someone had a question about it.

Haley's Boots of Speed - Yes, she did get them dyed to match her brown/tan garb.
Since she used them in #979, there's now little doubt that they were dyed again.

Elan's Rapiers - He has two. His original, and one from Julio Scoundrel.
Maybe an "or not" one, but do we really need a quote about the fact that Elan got a rapier in #392?
I'm not even sure about what happened to it since it does not seem to be in the stuff retrieved by Roy and Belkar in #729. It's unlikely that it got lost though.
And let's not forget he got a Chaos Sabre in #943.

Also the name Zz'dtri is mispelled into Zz'Ditri's in the last part of same spoiler.

More reading later. I'm not sure such comments about existing quotes are welcome, so don't mind saying they're not!
I agree to remove these three.

Quote Originally Posted by Quild View Post
[...]
About the next spoiler:
Protection from Law is Illegal in Many Places
Wasn't this just a little joke from the Giant? Taking this kind of quote too seriously might be the kind of thing that upsets him.
Agreed, remove it.

Orrin Draketooth's Daughter - She's not Haley.
Has this ever be useful? Penelope looks nothing like Haley's mom in #772.
Remove it. Even if it was useful at the time, this speculation will never happen again because Haley wasn't killed by familicide.