Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
The original proposal was not to remove, but to modify the index entry to make it clear that V's kids are stated to be adopted in-comic, and the quote is clarifying the writing process. I haven't seen anyone specifically say they want it removed (although paging through 4 pages of posts makes it easy to miss something...my respect for our illustrious banana grows).
Hmm, I missed that part in Quild's post. Well, let me see what's left here....
Spoiler: Banan-analysis
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Miel View Post
I support removing all of these.
The entry for Vaarsuvius' children had been mentioned at that point, so I'd have to consider this a proposed removal....

Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
I support all of the proposed removals.
Quote Originally Posted by DaggerPen View Post
I'm in support of most of the removals but abstain with respect to Protection from Law being illegal.
...so I'd have to consider those later posts in favor of removal of it as well.

That would put you (Rodin) and Throknor in favor of keeping it after the removal was proposed. Two for keeping and three for removing still warrants getting it listed, I think.

In any case, I don't intend to remove any entries without a vote on the individual entries to be removed; so if I am grossly misreading the situation it'll become apparent during the vote, before any removal could occur.

And, as the one who decides on the entry descriptions...I don't see what advantage mentioning 631 is supposed to have. Vaarsuvius mentions the children are adopted with nothing more than an adjective, in the style of saying something that needs to be taken at face value...just as the quote does (and the entry's description, for that matter). It fails to qualify as a supplementary reference on account of the comic having nothing to add to what the quote already says.