View Single Post

Thread: Fanfiction themes that creep you out.

1. - Top - End - #164
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Fanfiction themes that creep you out.

Honestly, I get most creeped out by failures with things like syntax or grammar or spelling. As well as stuff like pacing issues or breaks in the verisimilitude of the piece. If someone wants to play out some sick sexual fantasy using pre-existing characters as actors, that's fine by me, just do it right for ****'s sake.

I also thought those really dark things where the ponies kill each other (Cupcakes, off the top of my head) were a bit much, in a juvenile kind of way. Then again, I used to draw bunnies killing themselves, so I get why people do it.

People airing their sick sexual fantasies out doesn't bother me much (as I can always walk away), but that's because I'm personally into some strange stuff and feel I lost the high ground on that one sometime between tenth grade and now.
    Last edited by ThinkMinty; 2016-03-12 at 09:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules are for Jerks: A Chaotic Good Alignment Handbook View Post
    A fair number of people donít quite grok Chaotic Good, since the idea of thinking for yourself while being a good person is apparently confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by linklele
    Look, a strange boy just popped into my room asking for your soul...
    Avatar by linklele, featuring a strange boy. Full signature is here.