Quote Originally Posted by Gwynfrid View Post
...But, if you would be so kind as to tell us more about it, we would be greatly grateful."
"I'm afraid I haven't the keen mind for- Oh! And here's our scholar now!" The paladin interrupts her own response as Vershab steps forward to share the details of their findings with the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Untarr View Post
"Only you could describe someone almost killing us as a 'rock and a hard place'" Menedes retorts with a roll of his eyes.
Noting the complete distraction of Vershab and the pair of newcomers in their discussion of a mutual interest, Lehasti turns to face that of the skeptical dwarf. "I'll take that as a compliment, my dour friend. Just as your light foot serves you well on unsteady ground, a gentle word is sometimes key to navigating a thorny conversation." With a conspiratorial wink, the paladin turns, attempting at first to listen to the dialogue; however, the forays into Ancient Osiriani leave the Paladin smiling confusedly until it appears that the conversation has concluded.

Clearing her throat gently, the paladin addresses the pair, "I hope that Vershab here was able to shed some light on our findings, gods know that his mind is sharper by far than mine for such things." The paladin gives a theatrically rueful smile before continuing, "Is there anything more that we can do for you? Though I worship The Everlight, I bear no ill will for those who choose follow The All-Seeing Eye, little though my simple mind can understand the mysteries of Nethys."