Quote Originally Posted by icke View Post
The thing is, a sorcerer of that level can do 24d6 damage, once per round and six times per day. Your Sniper can do 33d6 damage, around seven times per day, and, this is important, three or four times per round! That's one target
definitely dead, be it the level 20 barbarian with a constitution score of 20, no save. No caster can manage that.
The strength boost is no hindrance for anyone, since magic items can grant any character enough strength to pull this stunt effectively. Plus, the crossbow user has a definite drawback here, only getting a x2 critical.
So all in all, no, one should not multiply sneak attack damage dice.
Hmm you make a good argument at least as far as comparing this ability to a strait caster build using only damage spells. Like I said they have save or dies spells like. I.e. wail of the banshee can kill 20 people in 1 round (of course that could involve your team mates but who cares )
Or power word kill which can kill something outright without a save. And those are only spells out of the phb that i could think of right now

Would alowing 1 power shot an attack action make it less cheesy?

Quote Originally Posted by icke View Post
Carmouflage and Hide in Plain Sight are different abilities, the first allows a character to hide when there's no cover or concealment(usually the prerequisites for hiding), the second just allows a character to hide while being observed, cover or concealment are still required. So I guess You'll want Carmouflage instead of Hide in Plain Sight.
Well you are partially true as far as the camo not needing anything but being in a natural terrain. However hide in plain sight works the same way but normally requires some sort of "cover" for example the shadow dancer just needs shadows to be close. Now shadows arenít cover at all but the dancer can still hide in them. The idea is that hide in plain sight is a more vague way of camouflage and in my description of hide in plain sight it allows hiding in only terrain that your suit matches. This is very much reality based. I.E. I donít care how good you are at hiding if you are in an open field of short grass with a few bushes around if your suit is meant to hide you in a snow field you arenít going to hide very well however if you are in a green leafy looking suit you could hide much easier and make yourself look like a bush