View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #284
    Orc in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

ShiningStarling's Extended Homebrew Signature
    Formerly ObliviMancer

Thanks so much to everyone who has commented on my Homebrew, if you have any questions or comments on dead threads, feel free to PM me or tag me in a new thread <3

Inevitable Bloodline - A Sorcerer Bloodline for Pathfinder based on Inevitables, done by request
    Elementians - a race of anthropomorphic Elementals
    Clerical Apocrypha - a series of Pathfinder Cleric Archetypes, for when you're tired of just healing and buffing
    Revised Spell Schools - Reducing the bloated spell schools down to 3
    Polymorph Revision - Polymorph rules that are hopefully succinct and sensible
    Dirge of the Many-Faced Knife - A song for Bards for whom Assassin is not a class, but a job description
    Aria of True Flight - A Utilitarian Bard song about Flight of people and arrows
    War Wizardry Contribution - Some Feats and items building on rferries War Wizardry thread
    Pact Magic - An Idea for making powerful magic by striking a deal

Contest Entries
    The Guileful Striker - A Knowledge-based Fighter prestige class
    Tricks of the Trade - Skill Tricks for the City-going Adventurer, primarily for Disguise and Hide in Urban situations
    Vivifying Blooms - A spell that can be a long term buff, or a pretty scary thrall...
    Ruinous Magic - Feats for blowing crap up, with magic!
    Hermitic Monk - A Monk Archetype/ACFs that give it a Wild Side, with various druid abilities replacing some of the more random Monk stuff
    Oceanic Artifacts - Two Artifacts from far in the past, with powerful magical capabilities, especially in water
    Travelling Boots - Boots that are all about movement
    Bowstaff Striker - Totally not Hawkeye/Green Arrow

Spoiler: Old Eye Bleeders
    Show
    Fighter Redux
    Paladin Redux
    One-Weapon Two-Weapon Fighting
    The Animal Agent
    Alchemy Overhaul - change to Alchemy to encompass Potion Brewing, lets non-magic classes make PHB Alchemical things - soon to be outdated
    Aspect of the Cosmos - Extraplanar entities that serve a cause... but aren't so specific as Demons or Angels -Playable, but likely never to be truly finished
    Last edited by ShiningStarling; 2018-11-01 at 10:15 PM.
    If you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
    I have felt the pain of losing who you are, and I have died so many times, but I am still alive
    I believe that the darkness reminds us what light can be

My Extended Homebrew Signature