Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
[Las Noches, Hueco Mundo]
[Various Rooms, Palacio Real]
Spoiler: OOC
Show
Gonna jump between rooms to keep this rolling a bit better. Also just going to focus on "hightlights"; Ammutseba, Rater202, we've covered most of this in the OOC thread or in PMs already.

[Svetlana's Room]

"...understand the duty, Numeros Svetlana? Your reasoning is fairly sound, and I admit curiosity about this...bond. But while I am entrusting this duty to you, I will again remind you that Las Noches is more important than a Mortal. It is even more important than you, or I, if it comes to that. Individual honor or goals must be subsumed for the betterment of our City, at least at times. You will need to be a guiding force for this foolhardy girl. She must understand how precarious her position is, and that she may yet suffer more dire punishments if she is not careful."

Turiel seemed serious but not angry with the up-and-coming Arrancar.
I understand completely, Lord Segunda.
Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
[Sarah's Room]

Turiel was standing, looking down at the seated Mortal girl. His voice was calm and steady, but as hard as sword-steel.

"Whether you appreciate the fact or not, you live solely by my mercy, and by the pleas of two others. You draw breath because I, we, allow it. And I am placing an enormous amount of trust in Numeros Svetlana, and a grain of trust in you, to allow you the freedom that I am. If you abuse this trust, if you threaten the peace of this City, do not think you will not have consequences."
Sarah nods in understanding, but does not verbally respond.