Quote Originally Posted by Tels View Post
I'm actually still in New Zealand, I don't leave for home until... Thursday, I think, in the Western Hemisphere, and I won't get back home until Saturday or Sunday, not sure which.

New Zealand is a beautiful place, incredibly picturesque. The internet and cell phone infrastructure is terrible here though. Places that offer free wifi, do some but only for like, 30 minutes a day, or they have a 30 MB data limit, or are super slow. The two best plaxes, so far, have been museums with 10 mb download and 2 mb upload, with unlimited data and time. So I have had very limited access to the net here.

I've been taking pictures of different plaxes and terrain to, maybe, use in a game encounter one day.

My sister's wedding was amazing, she and her wife both cried buckets of tears at the speeches and the turnout. Most of the food was good, it was all vegan and I haven't enjoyed most vegan meals. Got to meet some really nice people and chatted about tons of things. I've still got a few days left and I've enjoyed most of my time here so far. Plus, the plane rides weren't bad at all! Luckily for me, I got the international flight to myself, so I really got to stretch out.
@Most everything: Awesome.

@Internet Woes: I feel for you. I spent the better part of the day on the phone with tech support going through all the usual steps (like restarting modems and such) so they'd finally schedule a tech to come out. Much to my chagrin, they said the earliest I can expect the tech is Friday. My internet is going to be all but unusable for anything but sporadic posting until then, it seems.