View Single Post

Thread: Mutant [Base Class][PEACH WIP]

1. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Mutant [Base Class][PEACH WIP]

Finished mechanoid.
    They get a bunch of crafting stuff and a fast healing effect at the cost of no longer receiving healing (or negative energy damage). They might need rebalancing. Am considering dropping the BAB to 3/4ths if other Strains would be similarly potent.

Going to solicit on what should be next on the chopping block.
    Currently on my list I have:

Verdant: Plantmonster. Solar powered, though unsure of how they'd function. Maybe as uber tanks?

Chimerics: Best of Beastial traits, mishmash of wild animals. Natural attack spam. Maybe so degenerate they are forced to be quadrupeds past a certain point.

Undying. Zombies, deathless, and whatever.

Dimensional Horror. Traditional Far Planes abberant with tentacles and space warping.

Evolved. "Monstrous humanoid" Not so much spliced with something else, but well, just massively improving the humanoid form.

Planar. Catch all term for someone who has been warped by the alignment forces of good, evil, law, and chaos.

What do people want to see next?
    Last edited by Almarck; 2017-03-24 at 08:05 PM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature