View Single Post

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Lake

Strawberry's scream is heard mostly by fishies, but also by the poor almost-asleep person on the beach, who proceeds to jump up, startled horribly. When she comes back down, poor Grace somehow manages to push her chair over, land behind it, while 'meep'ing surprised but kind of adorably. Fairly slowly does the top of her head pop up from behind the protective wall of the beach-chair, and only up to just past her eyes, so she can see what just happened.
    She's not fully sure what she's looking at. It seems to be . . . a person in the water?
    "H-hello?"
    [Lake]

Strawberry is startled by Grace's cautious greeting and looks at her like a deer that just heard someone cautiously greeting it. She tenses up for a moment, but then relaxes.
    "Hello." Strawberry repeats in a very unsure tone and swims a little closer to the shore. She has to collect herself before speaking. "Where am... Please, could you maybe tell me what this place is? I think I feel a little lost."
    Last edited by Cola; 2017-04-20 at 12:16 AM.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.